Monday, February 2, 2009

A Love Letter

I don’t know how to start my letter??? I don’t know why I love you? I thought and thought and finally decided that I love you. A good decision to say. Just three beautiful words I LOVE YOU. I really love you. I really care for you. Why do I care for you? But the truth is that I care for me myself. I just wanna be with you forever. This is my selfish behind me saying it to you because I just wanna be happy for ever. The time till we survive in this world I just wanna be happy. I just wanna live my life with you happily. You are my reason for happiness. I can’t imagine my happiness without you. Like without the movement of lips, there can’t be any smile on the face, likewise without you there cannot be any happiness in my life. You are my reason to smile and be happy. My life and my happiness start and end with you. Can’t imagine anything in life without you. More importantly, can’t imagine life without you Life without your warmth is the life without smile and happiness. You are my reason for my struggle. When you are beside me, holding my hands, I can fight with any trouble in the world. But I can’t fight with me myself. I can’t hurt myself because you love me and I love you. So I can’t do any thing that hurts me myself. Because hurting me is hurting you and that is the single thing that I can’t do in my life. I love you, will love you forever. Can’t imagine life without you. And always remember one thing that “A crazy guy can stop breathing but never stop loving. Likewise, I can stop breathing but can’t stop loving you. I will love you till my last breathe. But I promise you that I will love you till the end. I won’t leave your hand under any circumstances. I will love you for ever and for ever.

Lastly,
I LOVE YOU my sweet heart. I love you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment